Smart watches for children – what are their features?
Enable instant location of the child and make it much easier to get in touch with the several-year-old. They allow sending an SOS signal to the parent, have a built-in pedometer, alarm clock and games. Smart watches for children have long ceased to serve as ordinary timepieces. Today they are perfect as replacements for cell phones, and some models, such as the. LocoWatch Video’s waterproof GPS smartwatch for children even allow you to connect with your toddler via video call. Why it is worthwhile for a toddler to have such a gadget on his wrist?
The most important features of smart watches for children
Smartwatches’e for children, such as, for example, the LocoWatch Video model and the Safe Family application dedicated to it, are primarily intended to make it easier for parents to take care of their toddler. Their features support the safety of the youngest:
– location 24/7 – On the map on the phone, the parent can check at any time exactly where his/her child is located. It can see if your toddler is at home, school, extra-curricular activities or a friend’s birthday party;
– video calls and phone function – The several-year-old can both make and receive incoming calls. This guarantees constant contact, just like with a smartphone. Moreover, some smartwatch’y models allow you to make a video call – so not only do we hear from our child, but we can also see them;
– SOS notifications – If your child feels unwell, is teased by other students or accosted by strangers, after using the SOS button, it will send an instant SOS alert to the parent. The alerted caregiver gains time to react and reach the toddler with help;
– safety zones – you don’t have to text or call your child and constantly ask where he is. After setting up security zones such as home, school, playground or grandparents’ house, notifications will come to your phone every time your toddler arrives at or leaves a particular place;
– games, pedometer, alarm clock – Children love modern, colorful gadgets that they can show off to their friends. A GPS smartwatch with a touch color screen, equipped with games, pedometer, alarm clock, or video calling function is a great accessory for any lover of modern technology!
How smart watches for children work?
In order for a GPS smartwatch for a child to fully fulfill its function – to protect the toddler from danger and make it easier for caregivers to exercise parental control, it needs the right service for it. To save yourself the nerves associated with poor connectivity or the inability to contact the manufacturer, it’s best to choose a Polish app and be sure to our data is stored on Polish servers, and in case of emergency, we can always count on the support of the service bureau.
GPS watch with an app is a combination that guarantees the safety of a few years old (and an interesting gadget, by the way), and gives parents full knowledge of where the toddler is And whether he or she needs help. The device connects to the application on the caregiver’s phone, so that the parent has full information on the whereabouts or well-being of a few years old is always at hand – in his smartphone.