Cooking is not your domain? Or maybe you simply lack the time to prepare Christmas dishes? SupportóTogether with the winners of the program „Doceń polskie” We invite you to prepare exceptional dishes – their execution does not require much effort and time, and they taste delicious!
They are simple to prepare, consist of the mainóNot only from Polish ingredientsóin and taste great – so in the largest skróthree proposals for Christmas delicacies can be described. Recipes laureateóin OgóPolish Promotional Program „Doceń polskie” is an idea for all whoóers are still looking for culinary inspiration for the upcoming Christmas season.
The ingredients of the specialtyóin are m.in. products awarded with the certificate „Doceń polskie”. WyróThese awards are given only to foodstuffs that have „polish accent”, które characterized by excellent taste, proper appearance and quality adequate to the price.
The promotional emblem is awarded during the quarterly audits that take placeóin the food. Awarded by the Lodge of Expertsów, któwhich is presided over by Mirek Drewniak, master chef, supportsótear founder and member of the Chief's Club Foundationóin the Kitchen.
Christmas Eve millet groats with poppy seeds and nuts
Ingredients for 6 servings:
- 1.5 cups of VITANA millet groats (awarded twice with the emblem of „Doceń polskie” and the title of TOP PRODUCT)
- 3 cups of water
- 300 g of nuts (preferably smoked plums, apricots, cranberries, dates, sultana raisins and poppy seeds)
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 teaspoon of cardamom
- 1 tablespoon of canola oil (optionally can be linseed oil)
- 1 tablespoon of honey, preferably buckwheat
- 2 tablespoons of poppy seeds (it is best to scald them)
- sól to taste
Cut the nuts into smaller pieces and mix the. Heat 3 cups of water, add to it sól, cinnamon, cardamom and oil. Add the millet groats to the boiling water and cook them over low heat for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Halfway through cooking, add the nuts. Cook the whole thing until the groats absorb the water. Then add the previously scalded poppy seeds and gently mix everything together. Season the dish with honey to taste.
The author of the recipe is Krystyna Sobczyk (mother of wspóThe owner of the Confectionery Plant Articleóin the VITANA Food VITANA Jerzy Plachta).
Christmas herring under cinnamon in Healthy Green Spoon cold-pressed traditional rapeseed oil
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 0,5 kg filetóin herring Matjas (can be pure or in oil)
- 1 medium onion
- a handful of raisins
- ground cinnamon
- Healthy Green Spoon Cold Pressed Rape Oil (awarded with the emblem of the „Doceń polskie” and TOP PRODUCT title)
- Green Spoon cold-pressed traditional castor oil
- freshly ground colored pepper
A handful of raisins pour boiling water over them. If you have herring in oil marinade, it is best to rinse it so that it does not disturb the taste of the finished day.
Cut the herring fillets into pieces of approx. 4 cm and arrange them in a póplatter (and preferably in a resealable container). Cut onions into slices, then pólkcy, któArrange on the first layer of herring, sprinkle raisins and cinnamon (remembering that it is a very aromatic spice, so do not overdo it) on the whole, then add freshly ground pepper. Water the whole thing with cold-pressed rapeseed oil, also add a few drops of castor oil, który will add onion and spice flavor. And in this wayób we can arrange several layers.
The finished dish is left in the iceówce overnight, and the next day you can already enjoy its taste. The perfect accompaniment to herring prepared in this way is fresh bread and natural butter.
The author of the recipe is Przemyslaw Mrozik, CEO of Green Spoon.
Ingredients for 2 cakesówki
- 3 and 1/2 cups of whole wheat flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 350 g of liquid multifloral honey of the LEADING BRAND (to buy in E stores. Leclerc)
- 250 g soft butter
- 7 eggs from free-range hens kl. M LEADING BRAND
- 6 heaping tablespoons of 18% sour cream
- 4 heaping teaspoons of gingerbread spice
- 1 flat teaspoon of soda
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 heaping tablespoons of cocoa
- 100 ml milk
2 jars of plum jam WIODĄCA MARKA (award-winning product „Doceń polskie” and the title of TOP PRODUCT – Own Brands)